Michelin E Primacy 225/50R18 99W
Michelin150Learn more about this promotion
Promotions are automatically applied when you add the tire to your cart.
Please select your store.
By gathering more information about your store, we can optimize our services to deliver a personalized and customized experience that perfectly fits your unique requirements.
Eco designed, made to last.
Embrace eco-friendly driving and reduce your fuel costs with an energy saving tyre. Michelin E Primacy continues the promise of the Michelin Energy Saver range, a pioneering range of low fuel consumption tyres. In its category, this tyre delivers the lowest fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, plus an increased battery range for electric vehicles. Stay safe on the road with a tread pattern designed to ensure lasting wet braking performance. Maximised road contact reduces tread wear for excellent longevity.
- Rolling resistance test – Rolling Resistance tests conducted on machine by Applus Idiada, on Michelin’s request, June (on new) & August (on 2mm buffed) 2020, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V, comparing MICHELIN E PRIMACY (new: 5.58kg/t & worn: 5.13kg/t) versus MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 (new: 7.74kg/t & worn: 6.25kg/t) ; BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T005 (new: 7.17kg/t & worn: 5.81kg/t) ; CONTINENTAL ECOCONTACT 6 (new: 6.39kg/t & worn: 5.49kg/t) ; CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 6 (new: 8,93kg/t & worn: 6,94kg/t) ; DUNLOP BLURESPONSE (new: 7.97kg/t & worn: 5.54kg/t) ; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP 2 (new: 7.01kg/t & worn: 5.38kg/t) ; PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE (new: 6.96kg/t & worn: 6.30kg/t) ; PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 (new: 8.79kg/t & worn: 6.97kg/t).
- MICHELIN E PRIMACY category of tyres is defined as one of the Premium tyres such as CONTINENTAL, GOODYEAR, BRIDGESTONE, PIRELLI, DUNLOP brands, and which are not dedicated to Original Equipment application (i.e. not designed to achieve car manufacturers specific targets) but tyres that can be purchased from retailers.
- Increased EV battery range and CO2 reduction – When new, MICHELIN E PRIMACY generates 2kg/t on average Rolling Resistance less than competitors, equivalent in fuel consumption reduction of up to 0.21l/100km, equivalent of a gain in CO2 emission up to 5g for a VW Golf 7 1.5 TSI or equivalent of gain of up to 7% in autonomy for a VW Golf.
- Longevity – Longevity test conducted by DEKRA TEST centre, on Michelin’s request, June-July 2020, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN E PRIMACY (100%) versus MICHELIN Primacy 4 (102.1%); Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 14.460 km run and extrapolated longevity at 1.6mm. Test winner ADAC Summer 2020 235/55 R17 test performed by ADAC on a Ford Kuga in 2020. This test was performed in 235/55 R17. Michelin Primacy 4 is the best of 12 tested tyres according to tested properties (wet, dry, noise, wear, fuel consumption). Michelin Primacy 4 is test winner with the following comments: ‘Very balanced with top marks in the wet, excellent low wear, very good in the dry’ – Ranked 1.0 in Wear.
- Increased fuel savings – During usage, MICHELIN E PRIMACY generates 1.5kg/t on average Rolling Resistance less than competitors, gain is equivalent of up to â¬80 savings on fuel. This gain is equivalent of up to 174kg of CO2 saved. Usage gains are estimated on the average of new and buffed 2mm datas to take into account real life time performance -All gains are estimated on a base of 35,000km and a fuel price of â¬1.46/L (https://ec.europa.eu/energy/data-analysis/weekly-oil-bulletin_en 6/1/2020 weighted on the top 10 countries for motor vehicle movements on national and foreign territory – https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/transport/data/database). Actual fuel and cost savings may vary depending notably on driving habits, vehicle or tyre pressure.
- Wet grip – MICHELIN E PRIMACY is rated ‘B’ on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
Low CO2 emission and fuel efficient tyre
MICHELIN E PRIMACY continues the promise of the MICHELIN Energy Saver range, a pioneering range of low fuel consumption tyres. This eco designed tyre, boasting the lowest fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of its category. Reduce your emissions by up to 174kg of CO2.
Stress free, smooth electric journey
Increase the battery range of your electric or hybrid vehicle by 7% on average with the MICHELIN E PRIMACY tyre. Enjoy about 30 additional kilometres for a 400km estimated range. An eco designed tyre, featuring an EnergyAirShield Compound for reduced energy dissipation and a Cool RunningSidewall for less energy absorption.
High level, long lasting safety
Enjoy peace of mind on wet drives with the MICHELIN E PRIMACY tyre, designed for a high standard of safety. Braking distance stays below the legal homologation level for a new tyre, even after 30,000 kilometres of use. The U-shape groove evacuates surface water throughout the life of the tyre, providing safety made to last.
Excellent tread life
For kilometres of more eco-friendly driving, choose the MICHELIN E PRIMACY long lasting tyre. MaxTouch Construction provides maximised road contact, spreading the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering evenly for excellent longevity without compromising performance.
Michelin Plus Warranty
We are confident customers will love the performance of their new MICHELIN tyres. So confident, in fact, that we will back all MICHELIN tyre purchases with a satisfaction guarantee plus a 6 year warranty. If you're not 100% satisfied with your new set of MICHELIN tyres, MICHELIN will gladly refund the purchase price within 30 days of your purchase.
|Type (Tubeless or Tube)
18 inchMichelin E Primacy 235/45R18 Michelin E Primacy 195/60R18 Michelin E Primacy 225/50R18 99W Michelin E Primacy 235/45R18 98T Michelin E Primacy 225/60R18 104V
19 inchMichelin E Primacy 235/55R19 Michelin E Primacy 235/50R19 Michelin E Primacy 245/45R19 Michelin E Primacy 225/50R19
17 inchMichelin E Primacy 215/55R17 94V Michelin E Primacy 205/55R17 95V Michelin E Primacy 225/50R17 98V Michelin E Primacy 225/50R17 98V